- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups raw almonds (or 2/3 cup raw almond butter)
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Dr. Fuhrman's Cocoa Powder or other natural cocoa powder, not Dutch processed
- 2/3 cup dates, pitted
- Blend nuts, soy milk, vanilla, cocoa powder and dates.
- Add more soy milk if necessary.
- Use as a dipping sauce for fresh strawberries and fruit slices. Serves 10.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More