- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups raw almonds (or 2/3 cup raw almond butter)
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Dr. Fuhrman's Cocoa Powder or other natural cocoa powder, not Dutch processed
- 2/3 cup dates, pitted
- Blend nuts, soy milk, vanilla, cocoa powder and dates.
- Add more soy milk if necessary.
- Use as a dipping sauce for fresh strawberries and fruit slices. Serves 10.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More