- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 recipe Buttery Sweet Dough
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Prepare Buttery Sweet Dough as directed.
- Lightly grease baking sheet. Set aside.
- On floured board roll dough into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
- Mix sour cream, sugar and almond extract. Spread evenly over rectangle.
- Starting with longer edge, gently lift and roll dough, being careful not to force out the filling. Pinch edge into roll to seal. Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Form roll into circle, pinching edges together.
- With scissors, cut two-thirds of the way through ring at 1- to 1-1/2-inch intervals. Turn each section on its side.
- Cover; let rise in warm place until doubled, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Blend egg and milk; brush on ring.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until deep golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More