- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 1/4 C white sugar
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 C flour
- 1/2 C almonds, ground
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 C cinnamon & sugar (mixed to your liking)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Beat in the egg, almond extract, and almonds.
- Mix in flour.
- Form into 1 inch balls and roll in cinnamon/sugar.
- Place on parchment paper lined cookie tray, 2 inches apart.
- Slightly press each dough with the bottom of a glass.
- Decorate with extra slivered almonds if you like.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until cookies are golden and just starting to brown on the edges.
- Cool on rack.
NotesStill needing snacks for teens, but out of vanilla and down to one egg... I came up with these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More