- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds, broken into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Place breadcrumbs in a medium bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place almonds in a separate bowl, and set aside. Place eggs in a small bowl with 2 teaspoons water, and beat lightly.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, wiping away excess with your fingers, and dip in breadcrumb mixture.
- Dredge until lightly coated.
- Dip in egg again, and then coat thoroughly with almonds.
- Heat butter and oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Sauté chicken until nicely browned, about 3 minutes, and turn over. Cook 1 minute more; then transfer pan to oven, and bake until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serves 4
NotesI saw this one online and it is yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More