- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds, broken into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Place breadcrumbs in a medium bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place almonds in a separate bowl, and set aside. Place eggs in a small bowl with 2 teaspoons water, and beat lightly.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, wiping away excess with your fingers, and dip in breadcrumb mixture.
- Dredge until lightly coated.
- Dip in egg again, and then coat thoroughly with almonds.
- Heat butter and oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Sauté chicken until nicely browned, about 3 minutes, and turn over. Cook 1 minute more; then transfer pan to oven, and bake until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serves 4
NotesI saw this one online and it is yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More