- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup plain soy milk
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, chop dates and raisins until very fine.
- Mix the remaining ingredients with the dates and raisins.
- Press into an 8" X 8" glass baking dish and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More