- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup plain soy milk
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, chop dates and raisins until very fine.
- Mix the remaining ingredients with the dates and raisins.
- Press into an 8" X 8" glass baking dish and refrigerate.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More