- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbl. Smart Start, or butter
- 3 Tbl. Almond Milk, Milk or Non Dairy Substitute
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- For icing, combine the brown sugar, buttery spread, milk, almond extract & vanilla in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high (100% power) until brown sugar melts, about 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave.
- Stir in confectioner’s sugar until icing is smooth, adding a bit more milk if needed to desired consistency. Drizzle icing over each cookie.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More