- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbl. Smart Start, or butter
- 3 Tbl. Almond Milk, Milk or Non Dairy Substitute
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- For icing, combine the brown sugar, buttery spread, milk, almond extract & vanilla in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high (100% power) until brown sugar melts, about 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave.
- Stir in confectioner’s sugar until icing is smooth, adding a bit more milk if needed to desired consistency. Drizzle icing over each cookie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Koken met Oma
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More