ALMOND JOY FUDGE
- Servings: 36
- 2 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 pieces) mini Almond Joy candy
- bars, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Line with
- enough wax paper to overhang 2 sides by
- 2 inches.
In pot, combine chips and milk over medium
heat cook, stirring constantly, until mixture
is melted and smooth.
Remove from heat;
stir in vanilla extract.
Cool 1 minute.
Stir in candy bars.
Spread mixture evenly in
Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
Use wax paper to help remove from pan.
Peel off paper, then cut into squares.