- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 or 3 tsp almond extract
- 4 Tbls water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water, and almond. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted
- into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to rack and pour glaze over cake while still warm.
- To make the glaze:
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar with almond extract and water. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over cake while still warm.
NotesMy mom used to make this when I was a kid and my sister and I always loved it!
My husband and daughter really like it too! The pistachio pudding makes this cake green so it's a fun choice for St Patrick's Day too!