- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 or 3 tsp almond extract
- 4 Tbls water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water, and almond. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted
- into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to rack and pour glaze over cake while still warm.
- To make the glaze:
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar with almond extract and water. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over cake while still warm.
NotesMy mom used to make this when I was a kid and my sister and I always loved it!
My husband and daughter really like it too! The pistachio pudding makes this cake green so it's a fun choice for St Patrick's Day too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More