- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Creamy Frosting (recipe follows)
- Preheat over to 350*F. Grease a 15" x 10" baking dish.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, milk, oil, eggs, vanilla & almond extracts at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, poppy seeds, baking powder & salt. Gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until combined; spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool until slightly warm. Spread Creamy Frosting over warm cake. Cut into squares to serve
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More