- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Creamy Frosting (recipe follows)
- Preheat over to 350*F. Grease a 15" x 10" baking dish.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, milk, oil, eggs, vanilla & almond extracts at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, poppy seeds, baking powder & salt. Gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until combined; spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool until slightly warm. Spread Creamy Frosting over warm cake. Cut into squares to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More