- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Creamy Frosting (recipe follows)
- Preheat over to 350*F. Grease a 15" x 10" baking dish.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, milk, oil, eggs, vanilla & almond extracts at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, poppy seeds, baking powder & salt. Gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until combined; spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool until slightly warm. Spread Creamy Frosting over warm cake. Cut into squares to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
50 Shades of Taste
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More