- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper (lightly oil the pan if the paper doesn't stick).
- Place saltine crackers side by side on the parchment until it's covered. (I used one tube of crackers in a box of four tubes).
- In a sauce pan melt butter with sugar.
- Pour over the saltines evenly.
- Bake in a 350 f degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle on 2 cups (12 oz.) chocolate chips.
- Return to the oven for a minute or so to get the chips to stick to the saltines.
- Refrigerate for two hours then cut or break into pieces.
Notes"These are so easy and delicious. They remind me of almond roca. but much, much simpler."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More