- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb real butter (no subs)
- ½ c water
- 2 c sugar
- 2 T. corn syrup
- Mix all in heavy pan and cook, stirring constantly, to 300 deg. (hard
- crack stage).
- Immediately pour into jelly roll pan, spreading. Right away lay on 8-10 Hershey candy bars, spreading as for frosting as they melt.
- Now quickly, while choc. is still soft, sprinkle with ground
- Let cool and break into pieces.
- Yum. (Put out in enclosed
- porch or cool place to cool.
- Helps chocolate "stick" better.)
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More