- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb real butter (no subs)
- ½ c water
- 2 c sugar
- 2 T. corn syrup
- Mix all in heavy pan and cook, stirring constantly, to 300 deg. (hard
- crack stage).
- Immediately pour into jelly roll pan, spreading. Right away lay on 8-10 Hershey candy bars, spreading as for frosting as they melt.
- Now quickly, while choc. is still soft, sprinkle with ground
- Let cool and break into pieces.
- Yum. (Put out in enclosed
- porch or cool place to cool.
- Helps chocolate "stick" better.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More