- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Pounds Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Hot Pepper Sauce, to taste
- 1 Cup Sliced Almonds, toasted and divided
- 2 Tablespoons Pesto Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Italian Salami
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce until fully blended.
- Chop 3/4 cup of almonds and stir into cheese mixture.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture to small bowl.
- Beat in pesto sauce,set aside.
- Remove another 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture to another small bowl and beat in tomato paste, set aside.
- Spray a four cup fluted mold or mixing bowl with nonstick vegetable coating.
- Pat 1 cup white cheese mixture evenly into mold. Pat in pesto mixture on top.
- Pat chopped salami evenly over pesto layer.
- Pat 1/2 cup white cheese mixture evenly over salami. Pat tomato cheese mixture over that.
- Then pat remaining white cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Unmold onto serving platter.
- Decorate with remaining 1/4 cup almonds.
- Serve with crackers.
NotesThis is fun to make and looks nice too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Social CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More