- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Pounds Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Hot Pepper Sauce, to taste
- 1 Cup Sliced Almonds, toasted and divided
- 2 Tablespoons Pesto Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Italian Salami
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce until fully blended.
- Chop 3/4 cup of almonds and stir into cheese mixture.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture to small bowl.
- Beat in pesto sauce,set aside.
- Remove another 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture to another small bowl and beat in tomato paste, set aside.
- Spray a four cup fluted mold or mixing bowl with nonstick vegetable coating.
- Pat 1 cup white cheese mixture evenly into mold. Pat in pesto mixture on top.
- Pat chopped salami evenly over pesto layer.
- Pat 1/2 cup white cheese mixture evenly over salami. Pat tomato cheese mixture over that.
- Then pat remaining white cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Unmold onto serving platter.
- Decorate with remaining 1/4 cup almonds.
- Serve with crackers.
NotesThis is fun to make and looks nice too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More