- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 5 family-sized tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 quarts cold water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 - 6oz can frozen lemonaide
- 1 - 6oz can frozen limeade
- lime slice and mint leaves for garnish
- Put tea bags in large pitch, add boiling water.
- Set aside to steep.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cold water.
- Boil til sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove tea bags from pitcher.
- Add sugar water.
- Add extracts and lemonaid and limeade.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve over ice and garnish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More