- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 5 family-sized tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 quarts cold water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 - 6oz can frozen lemonaide
- 1 - 6oz can frozen limeade
- lime slice and mint leaves for garnish
- Put tea bags in large pitch, add boiling water.
- Set aside to steep.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cold water.
- Boil til sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove tea bags from pitcher.
- Add sugar water.
- Add extracts and lemonaid and limeade.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve over ice and garnish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
My Family Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More