- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryDon’t let the name scare you, as this has been around for years. Nutritional Information:Per Serving--
Total Fat: 12g
Saturated Fat: 2g
- 1(18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 eggs whites
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 (4-serving) box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (4-ounce) bar German chocolate, grated
- 1.3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Use a large mixing bowl, and combine the cake mix, milk, water, oil, eggs, egg whites, yogurt, and vanilla pudding.
- Beat slightly, only until the mixture is mixed.
- Stir in the grated chocolate, chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Do not over bake.
- Cool 10 minutes, and invert onto a serving plate
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More