- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 eggs whites
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 (4-serving) box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (4-ounce) bar German chocolate, grated
- 1.3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Use a large mixing bowl, and combine the cake mix, milk, water, oil, eggs, egg whites, yogurt, and vanilla pudding.
- Beat slightly, only until the mixture is mixed.
- Stir in the grated chocolate, chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Do not over bake.
- Cool 10 minutes, and invert onto a serving plate
NotesDon’t let the name scare you, as this has been around for years. Nutritional Information:Per Serving--
Total Fat: 12g
Saturated Fat: 2g
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More