- Cooking Time: 15 min. + chilling
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- * 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- * 4 nutty s'mores trail mix bars (1.23 ounces each), chopped
- * 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- * 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- * 1 cup chopped walnuts
- * 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- * 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- * 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- * 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- * 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine dough and trail mix bars. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and marshmallows. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to brown. Sprinkle with walnuts; arrange pretzels over the top. In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and butter; spoon over bars.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Transfer to a small plastic bag; cut a hole in a corner of the bag. Drizzle chocolate over bars. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More