- Cooking Time: 15 min. + chilling
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- * 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- * 4 nutty s'mores trail mix bars (1.23 ounces each), chopped
- * 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- * 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- * 1 cup chopped walnuts
- * 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- * 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- * 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- * 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- * 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine dough and trail mix bars. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and marshmallows. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to brown. Sprinkle with walnuts; arrange pretzels over the top. In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and butter; spoon over bars.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Transfer to a small plastic bag; cut a hole in a corner of the bag. Drizzle chocolate over bars. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.