- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained, with juice reserved
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins (alternately, 2-inch-wide strips of boneless, skinless chicken breast can be used)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1/4 cup of reserved pineapple juice (discard remainder), honey, vinegar, and black pepper in a small bowl; whisk well and set aside.
- Place chicken in an 8" x 8" baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Top evenly with pineapple tidbits, onion, and peppers.
- Pour juice mixture over.
- Bake uncovered until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/5 of recipe
- Nutrition Facts
- Per Serving:
- Calories: 209
- Carbohydrate: 29 g
- Protein: 21 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated fat: <1 g
- Sodium: 69 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Exchanges per serving: 1 fruit, 1 nonstarchy vegetable, 1/2 other carbohydrate, 3 very lean meat
- Carbohydrate choices: 2
NotesI found this recipe online.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More