- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup of Water
- 2 tsp. Ginger Root (Chopped)
- 2 cups of Guava Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 cups of Pineapple (Finely Chopped)
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups of Pineapple Juice
- Add 1/4 cup water to ginger Root. Boil for 3 minutes and then strain.
- Add the liquid to the guava, lemon juice and pineapple juice.
- Make a syrup of sugar and remaining water and cool.
- Combine the syrup with juices and pineapple. Chill thoroughly
NotesNice fruity taste -
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More