- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup of Water
- 2 tsp. Ginger Root (Chopped)
- 2 cups of Guava Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 cups of Pineapple (Finely Chopped)
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups of Pineapple Juice
- Add 1/4 cup water to ginger Root. Boil for 3 minutes and then strain.
- Add the liquid to the guava, lemon juice and pineapple juice.
- Make a syrup of sugar and remaining water and cool.
- Combine the syrup with juices and pineapple. Chill thoroughly
NotesNice fruity taste -
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More