- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 loaf
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 package dry yeast
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice (reserved)
- Place all ingredients in bread machine on sweet bread setting, using darker than normal crust setting.
- Dough will appear dry until the cream cheese and pineapple become well blended.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More