- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 loaf
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 package dry yeast
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice (reserved)
- Place all ingredients in bread machine on sweet bread setting, using darker than normal crust setting.
- Dough will appear dry until the cream cheese and pineapple become well blended.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More