- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Lightly brown onion in oil in a medium size skillet.
- Stir in salt, cayenne, turmeric and cumin. Add potatoes and cook 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, cover pan and cook until potatoes are soft, about 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More