- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Lightly brown onion in oil in a medium size skillet.
- Stir in salt, cayenne, turmeric and cumin. Add potatoes and cook 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, cover pan and cook until potatoes are soft, about 10 minutes.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More