- 1 Loaf RHODES brand Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten or melted butter
- coarse sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds or parmesan cheese and garlic salt
- With a knife or scissors, cut dough into pieces to match the number of letters to be formed. Roll each piece into a rope 1/2-inch in diameter and form letters by cutting and overlapping where necessary.
- Place words on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 20-30 minutes. Remove wrap and carefully brush with egg or melted butter. Sprinkle with coarse sugar ,seeds or parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesSpell it out to your guests and family with this fun, back to school, treat to eat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More