- 1 Loaf RHODES brand Bread Dough, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten or melted butter
- coarse sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds or parmesan cheese and garlic salt
- With a knife or scissors, cut dough into pieces to match the number of letters to be formed. Roll each piece into a rope 1/2-inch in diameter and form letters by cutting and overlapping where necessary.
- Place words on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 20-30 minutes. Remove wrap and carefully brush with egg or melted butter. Sprinkle with coarse sugar ,seeds or parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesSpell it out to your guests and family with this fun, back to school, treat to eat.