- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- flour tortillas
- cream cheese
- feta cheese
- dried cranberries
- green onions (the green part)
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Warm up a tortilla in the microwave. Don't use the high setting.
- Spread the tortillas with the mixture of cream chese and feta and then sprinkle them with dried cranberries and green onions.
- Roll up.
- Wrap in plastic. Chill.
- Before serving cut into coins.
NotesThis isn't a cookie. It is what I take to church instead of. My plate sitting among all those beautiful Xmas cookies is usually gone first.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More