- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- flour tortillas
- cream cheese
- feta cheese
- dried cranberries
- green onions (the green part)
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Warm up a tortilla in the microwave. Don't use the high setting.
- Spread the tortillas with the mixture of cream chese and feta and then sprinkle them with dried cranberries and green onions.
- Roll up.
- Wrap in plastic. Chill.
- Before serving cut into coins.
NotesThis isn't a cookie. It is what I take to church instead of. My plate sitting among all those beautiful Xmas cookies is usually gone first.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More