- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- flour tortillas
- cream cheese
- feta cheese
- dried cranberries
- green onions (the green part)
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Warm up a tortilla in the microwave. Don't use the high setting.
- Spread the tortillas with the mixture of cream chese and feta and then sprinkle them with dried cranberries and green onions.
- Roll up.
- Wrap in plastic. Chill.
- Before serving cut into coins.
NotesThis isn't a cookie. It is what I take to church instead of. My plate sitting among all those beautiful Xmas cookies is usually gone first.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
My Family Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More