- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- flour tortillas
- cream cheese
- feta cheese
- dried cranberries
- green onions (the green part)
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Warm up a tortilla in the microwave. Don't use the high setting.
- Spread the tortillas with the mixture of cream chese and feta and then sprinkle them with dried cranberries and green onions.
- Roll up.
- Wrap in plastic. Chill.
- Before serving cut into coins.
NotesThis isn't a cookie. It is what I take to church instead of. My plate sitting among all those beautiful Xmas cookies is usually gone first.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More