- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced in rounds
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 liter lemon-lime flavored
- carbonated beverage
- In a large jar or pitcher combine wine and rum with sliced lemon, orange, lime, and strawberry.
- Push cloves into apples slices and add to mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight (the longer the better).
- To serve, pour a tall glass half-full of wine mixture.
- Fill the rest of the glass with soda and stir gently.
- Remove cloves from apple slices and garnish drinks by spooning some marinated fruit into glass.
Notesrecipe from allrecipes.com
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More