- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced in rounds
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 liter lemon-lime flavored
- carbonated beverage
- In a large jar or pitcher combine wine and rum with sliced lemon, orange, lime, and strawberry.
- Push cloves into apples slices and add to mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight (the longer the better).
- To serve, pour a tall glass half-full of wine mixture.
- Fill the rest of the glass with soda and stir gently.
- Remove cloves from apple slices and garnish drinks by spooning some marinated fruit into glass.
Notesrecipe from allrecipes.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More