- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced in rounds
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 liter lemon-lime flavored
- carbonated beverage
- In a large jar or pitcher combine wine and rum with sliced lemon, orange, lime, and strawberry.
- Push cloves into apples slices and add to mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight (the longer the better).
- To serve, pour a tall glass half-full of wine mixture.
- Fill the rest of the glass with soda and stir gently.
- Remove cloves from apple slices and garnish drinks by spooning some marinated fruit into glass.
Notesrecipe from allrecipes.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More