AMANDA L'S AWARD WINNING SOFT COOKIE CHOCOLATE CHIP, MODIFIED FROM SIMPLY RECIPES
- Cooking Time: 10-12 min
- Preparation Time:
- 1 L and 118 mL (4 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 10 mL (2 teaspoons) baking soda
- 450 mL (2cups) butter, softened
- 343 mL (1 1/2 cups) packed brown sugar
- 118 mL(1/2 cup) white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 10 mL (2 teaspoons) vanilla extract
- 1 L (4 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 450 mL (2 cups) chopped walnuts(optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
NotesI picked this recipe because I like cookies. I like soft cookies more than hard cookies. CHEMISTRY INFORMATION: The pure substances are baking soda (NaHCO3) and sugar (C12H22O11). The ingredients that are homogeneous mixtures are all-purpose flour and butter, and the brown sugar, vanilla extract and the pudding mix. The chocolate chips are also homogeneous mixtures. The heterogeneous mixtures are the egg, walnuts, the batter after it's mixed and the cookies after they are finished baking. The baked cookies and the change in color on the bottom of the cookies as they bake both indicate that chemical changes are taking place.
Submitted by: "Amanda L"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More