- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 tbs. gelatin powder
- 3 oz. amaretto liqueur
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbs. confectioners sugar
- vanilla extract, to taste
- almond extract, to taste
- 1 cup sliced, toasted almonds
- Whip the heavy cream. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Dissolve gelatin powder in Amaretto in double boiler. Keep warm until ready to use.
- Combine eggs and confectioners sugar in a separate double boiler.
- Heat on low, until warm whisk constantly.
- Remove egg & sugar mixture from heat.
- Mix at high speed until reaches firm peaks.
- Fold gelatin mixture into eggs. Fold in whipped cream.
- Add vanilla and almond extract to taste.
- Fill dessert glasses, place in refrigerator until firm (approx 1 hour). Garnish with sliced, toasted almonds.
- This mousse is a very light dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Paul's Food World Volume 1
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More