- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp. Water
- 1 envelope Gelatin, unflavored
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy cream
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. DiSaronno, or other amaretto liqueur
- 3 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Cherry Almond Gourmet Sauce
- 3 Almonds, sliced
- Lightly oil six 4 oz. ramekins.
- Pour the water into a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
- In a medium saucepan, combine heavy cream, whole milk and sugar. Stirring, bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from the heat, add the gelatin, and stir for 1 minute until completely dissolved.
- Stir in DiSaronno.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared ramekins and refrigerate until firmly set, about 3 hours (or up to 3 days with plastic wrap pressed onto the surface of each cream).
- Unmold onto plates, then drizzle Cherry Almond Gourmet Sauce around the cream.
- Garnish center of cream with three sliced almonds and serve.
NotesCherry Almond Gourmet Sauce can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More