- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp. Water
- 1 envelope Gelatin, unflavored
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy cream
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. DiSaronno, or other amaretto liqueur
- 3 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Cherry Almond Gourmet Sauce
- 3 Almonds, sliced
- Lightly oil six 4 oz. ramekins.
- Pour the water into a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
- In a medium saucepan, combine heavy cream, whole milk and sugar. Stirring, bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from the heat, add the gelatin, and stir for 1 minute until completely dissolved.
- Stir in DiSaronno.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared ramekins and refrigerate until firmly set, about 3 hours (or up to 3 days with plastic wrap pressed onto the surface of each cream).
- Unmold onto plates, then drizzle Cherry Almond Gourmet Sauce around the cream.
- Garnish center of cream with three sliced almonds and serve.
NotesCherry Almond Gourmet Sauce can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.