- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Bosch pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 8 Tbls. butter, divided
- 3 Tbls. maple syrup
- 2 Tbls. amaretto
- 4 Tbls. walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 c. oats
- 2 Tbls. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Melt 3 Tbls. butter in a skillet, add pears and cook until golden.
- Add syrup, amaretto, and nuts to the pan and remove from heat.
- Melt remaining butter in a microwaveable bowl.
- Add oats, sugar and cinnamon and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle strudel over pears and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More