- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Bosch pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 8 Tbls. butter, divided
- 3 Tbls. maple syrup
- 2 Tbls. amaretto
- 4 Tbls. walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 c. oats
- 2 Tbls. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Melt 3 Tbls. butter in a skillet, add pears and cook until golden.
- Add syrup, amaretto, and nuts to the pan and remove from heat.
- Melt remaining butter in a microwaveable bowl.
- Add oats, sugar and cinnamon and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle strudel over pears and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Rocky Road Ice CreamSee More