- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-2 liters 7-up
- 1- 48 oz can Pineapple Juice
- 1- small can of crushed pineapple
- 1 8oz can frozen Orange juice concentrate
- 1 large jar (juice reserved) Cherry halves
- 2-3 cups Amaretto
- Mix all ingrediants in 1 gallon ice cream container and freeze overnight.
- Before serving, break up with large fork, add cherry juice, and serve in punch bowl
NotesThis is nice and refreshing adult drink, I usually serve for New Years Eve and Forth of July Parties.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Nick's PicksSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More