- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- amaretto-almond streusel pumpkin pie
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie
- 20 Amaretti di Saronno cookies (about 4 1/4 ounces), crumbled into pieces that are 1/2 inch or smaller
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Replace 2 tablespoons cream with amaretto liqueur in Perfect Pumpkin Pie.
- Mix cookie crumbs with almonds.
- Sprinkle over filling just before baking.
- Bake and cool pie as directed.
- DO AHEAD Can be made 8 hours ahead.
- Let stand at room temperature
NotesThis is the topping that makes the Perfect Pumpkin Pie special.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More