- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- amaretto-almond streusel pumpkin pie
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie
- 20 Amaretti di Saronno cookies (about 4 1/4 ounces), crumbled into pieces that are 1/2 inch or smaller
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Replace 2 tablespoons cream with amaretto liqueur in Perfect Pumpkin Pie.
- Mix cookie crumbs with almonds.
- Sprinkle over filling just before baking.
- Bake and cool pie as directed.
- DO AHEAD Can be made 8 hours ahead.
- Let stand at room temperature
NotesThis is the topping that makes the Perfect Pumpkin Pie special.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More