- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large potatoes
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- 2/3 cup flour
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 6 cups milk
- 12 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbeld
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- Bake potatoes & cool. Scoop out the pulp & put aside. Melt the butter and add the flour. Make a smooth paste, cooking one minute. Slowly add the milk, mixing constantly.
- Cook until thickened, still stirring constantly so it does not scorch. Stir in potato, salt, pepper, 1 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons green onion and half of the bacon. Heat but do no boil.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve in soup bowls and garnish with onions, bacon, and cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More