- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large potatoes
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- 2/3 cup flour
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 6 cups milk
- 12 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbeld
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- Bake potatoes & cool. Scoop out the pulp & put aside. Melt the butter and add the flour. Make a smooth paste, cooking one minute. Slowly add the milk, mixing constantly.
- Cook until thickened, still stirring constantly so it does not scorch. Stir in potato, salt, pepper, 1 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons green onion and half of the bacon. Heat but do no boil.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve in soup bowls and garnish with onions, bacon, and cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More