- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large potatoes
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- 2/3 cup flour
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 6 cups milk
- 12 slices bacon, crispy cooked and crumbeld
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
- Bake potatoes & cool. Scoop out the pulp & put aside. Melt the butter and add the flour. Make a smooth paste, cooking one minute. Slowly add the milk, mixing constantly.
- Cook until thickened, still stirring constantly so it does not scorch. Stir in potato, salt, pepper, 1 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons green onion and half of the bacon. Heat but do no boil.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve in soup bowls and garnish with onions, bacon, and cheese.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
It's all about that proteinSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More