- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can green peas
- Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder to taste
- 5 to 6 large potatoes, peeled, quartered and rinsed
- Milk, butter, salt and pepper to add to potatoes
- Cover potatoes with water and boil until tender.
- Meanwhile, brown beef until no longer pink, drain and add beef seasonings.
- Once potatoes are fork-tender, drain, add butter and milk as desired and mash.
- Once Beef is thoroughly browned, add mushroom soup, peas and seasonings.
- Place Beef mixture in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish. Top with mased potatoes.
- Bake at 350` for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- *I often add a crust to this recipe by using bisquick for a biscuit crust or a pillsbury pie crust (roll-out)! It is a wonderful hearty casserole!
NotesMy husband rates this meal in his "top 5" meals that I make...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More