- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can green peas
- Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder to taste
- 5 to 6 large potatoes, peeled, quartered and rinsed
- Milk, butter, salt and pepper to add to potatoes
- Cover potatoes with water and boil until tender.
- Meanwhile, brown beef until no longer pink, drain and add beef seasonings.
- Once potatoes are fork-tender, drain, add butter and milk as desired and mash.
- Once Beef is thoroughly browned, add mushroom soup, peas and seasonings.
- Place Beef mixture in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish. Top with mased potatoes.
- Bake at 350` for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- *I often add a crust to this recipe by using bisquick for a biscuit crust or a pillsbury pie crust (roll-out)! It is a wonderful hearty casserole!
NotesMy husband rates this meal in his "top 5" meals that I make...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More