- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1/4 C. Butter, melted
- 2 C. Cornflakes, crushed
- 2 lbs. Frozen Hash Browns
- 2 C. Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 16 oz. Sour Cream (I use more, most of a 24 oz. container)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 C. Onion, chopped (or use dried minced onion)
- Combine sour cream, soup, cheese, salt and pepper in 9x13 bowl.
- Mix in hash browns.
- Combine cornflakes with ¼ C. butter and sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake 45 - 60 minutes at 350º - 375º.
NotesWait until you try these!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes for Vitality
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More