- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1/4 C. Butter, melted
- 2 C. Cornflakes, crushed
- 2 lbs. Frozen Hash Browns
- 2 C. Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 16 oz. Sour Cream (I use more, most of a 24 oz. container)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 C. Onion, chopped (or use dried minced onion)
- Combine sour cream, soup, cheese, salt and pepper in 9x13 bowl.
- Mix in hash browns.
- Combine cornflakes with ¼ C. butter and sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake 45 - 60 minutes at 350º - 375º.
NotesWait until you try these!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More