- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1/4 C. Butter, melted
- 2 C. Cornflakes, crushed
- 2 lbs. Frozen Hash Browns
- 2 C. Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 16 oz. Sour Cream (I use more, most of a 24 oz. container)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 C. Onion, chopped (or use dried minced onion)
- Combine sour cream, soup, cheese, salt and pepper in 9x13 bowl.
- Mix in hash browns.
- Combine cornflakes with ¼ C. butter and sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake 45 - 60 minutes at 350º - 375º.
NotesWait until you try these!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More