- Cooking Time: 35 minutes baking time
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Brownies, Your favorite mix or purchased
- Mint Leaves for garnish
- Fresh Raspberries for garnish
- A Perfect Pear's White Chocolate Pear Chardonnay Sauce
- Either purchase great quality brownies or use your favorite mix. These can be served slightly warm. Place slice on individual plates, garnish with mint leaves and fresh raspberries. Drizzle White Chocolate Pear Chardonnay Sauce (heat slightly, microwave for 20 seconds or set in bowl of hot tap water for 3 minutes) over brownie. Tada!!!
NotesA customer told me about this. She was buying the product by the 12 pack case and she told me it was a 5 Star Dessert that was so simple. We all like elegant to impress but super simple right? I remember years ago making White Chocolate Ravoli stuffed with a chocolate greneche with 2 other sauces. I slaved all day and ended up putting it in parfit cups, a big dissapointment. This is fool proof, simple & elegant.