- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups shredded pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb sausage, cooked, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, very well drained
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 32 egg roll wraps
- oil (for frying)
- Combine above ingredients except wrappers (and oil).
- Place a 1/4 cup filling in center of each egg roll.
- Fold bottom corner over filling.
- Fold sides toward center over filling.
- Moisten remaining corner w/water and roll up tightly to seal.
- Fry in 1” of 375º oil for 1-2 minutes til golden brown.
- Serve with addition pizza sauce for dipping if desired.