- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups shredded pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb sausage, cooked, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, very well drained
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 32 egg roll wraps
- oil (for frying)
- Combine above ingredients except wrappers (and oil).
- Place a 1/4 cup filling in center of each egg roll.
- Fold bottom corner over filling.
- Fold sides toward center over filling.
- Moisten remaining corner w/water and roll up tightly to seal.
- Fry in 1” of 375º oil for 1-2 minutes til golden brown.
- Serve with addition pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More