- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups shredded pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb sausage, cooked, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, very well drained
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 32 egg roll wraps
- oil (for frying)
- Combine above ingredients except wrappers (and oil).
- Place a 1/4 cup filling in center of each egg roll.
- Fold bottom corner over filling.
- Fold sides toward center over filling.
- Moisten remaining corner w/water and roll up tightly to seal.
- Fry in 1” of 375º oil for 1-2 minutes til golden brown.
- Serve with addition pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
50 Shades of Taste
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More