- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box yellow or white cake mix (I used yellow)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 c. peanut butter (chunky or plain)
- 1/3 c. oil
- 1/4 c. dark chocolate peanut butter, or nutella
- Mix the oil, eggs and cake mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add peanut butter and mix until incorporated. It wasn't completely mixed in for my batch, which gave them a nice rippled dark peanut butter effect.
- Bake at 350 f degrees for approximately 20 minutes in a 9 x 13 pan. I once again used a much smaller 8 x 8 (or so) pan so it needed at least 10-15 more minutes to cook.
NotesThese are without a doubt, the best brownies I've ever had. I literally have a hard time not eating the entire pan!"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More