- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package Original Oreos (NOT Double Stuff), crushed
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Splash of Vanilla ext.
- 1 Package Dark Chocolate Candy Coating or Almond Bark
- Cream Cream Cheese until fluffy. Add Crushed Oreos and mix together well. Add splah of vanilla extract.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, form "balls" of the mixture and place them on the cookie sheets, 1 inch apart.
- Refrigerate bon-bons until hardened in texture.
- Melt Candy Coating, either over broiler on stovetop or in microwave, stirring after each 30 seconds of microwaving.--until smooth.
- Using a large spoon dip the oreo "balls" in the chocolate, evenly coating and placing on cookie sheet again.
- Allow all oreo bon-bons to set. Garnish as desired. (I have done all sorts of different versions: Drizzled with tinted white candy
- coating with different color combinations; sprinkled with cocoa, powdered sugar or nuts or
- as pictured...
NotesThese are by far the Dessert I am MOST OFTEN asked to make...constantly...It is super easy and they are soooo good. I give them as gifts, include them in Holiday dessert platters and have even made batch for someone instead of a birthday cake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More