- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4-5 Medium Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4-5 Celery Stalks, cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1/2 Cup each fresh peas, carrots, and corn OR 1 bag frozen vegetables
- 1/4 Cup Beef Bouillion (3 cubes) or 1 can Beef Broth + Water to cover
- 2 Tsp. each Salt, Pepper, Oregano
- Form Meatballs and Brown in Saucepan until browned slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine celery, onion and potatoes in slow cooker;
- Cover with Broth/ Buillion and water. ***IF using fresh peas, carrots and corn, add to slow cooker now***
- Drain meatballs. Add to slow cooker.
- Roast on Low in slow cooker for 1 1/2 hours and turn up to high for 3 hours OR Roast on Low in slow cooker for 7-8 hours.
- Add remaining vegetables if using frozen veggies 30-45 minutes before serving.
- If needed, add more water to slow cooker throughout cook time.
NotesThis dish is great for a chef on the run and is made in a slow-cooker with easy ingredients...It tastes great, is cost-effective and easy!
I do not have an actual photo of this recipe, but I will add one next time I make it.
Serve with fresh steamed rice!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More