- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4-5 Medium Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4-5 Celery Stalks, cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1/2 Cup each fresh peas, carrots, and corn OR 1 bag frozen vegetables
- 1/4 Cup Beef Bouillion (3 cubes) or 1 can Beef Broth + Water to cover
- 2 Tsp. each Salt, Pepper, Oregano
- Form Meatballs and Brown in Saucepan until browned slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine celery, onion and potatoes in slow cooker;
- Cover with Broth/ Buillion and water. ***IF using fresh peas, carrots and corn, add to slow cooker now***
- Drain meatballs. Add to slow cooker.
- Roast on Low in slow cooker for 1 1/2 hours and turn up to high for 3 hours OR Roast on Low in slow cooker for 7-8 hours.
- Add remaining vegetables if using frozen veggies 30-45 minutes before serving.
- If needed, add more water to slow cooker throughout cook time.
NotesThis dish is great for a chef on the run and is made in a slow-cooker with easy ingredients...It tastes great, is cost-effective and easy!
I do not have an actual photo of this recipe, but I will add one next time I make it.
Serve with fresh steamed rice!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More