- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package Original Oreos (NOT Double Stuff), crushed
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Splash of Vanilla ext.
- 1 Package Dark Chocolate Candy Coating or Almond Bark
- Cream Cream Cheese until fluffy. Add Crushed Oreos and mix together well. Add splah of vanilla extract.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, form "balls" of the mixture and place them on the cookie sheets, 1 inch apart.
- Refrigerate bon-bons until hardened in texture.
- Melt Candy Coating, either over broiler on stovetop or in microwave, stirring after each 30 seconds of microwaving.--until smooth.
- Using a large spoon dip the oreo "balls" in the chocolate, evenly coating and placing on cookie sheet again.
- Allow all oreo bon-bons to set. Garnish as desired. (I have done all sorts of different versions: Drizzled with tinted white candy
- coating with different color combinations; sprinkled with cocoa, powdered sugar or nuts or
- as pictured...
NotesThese are by far the Dessert I am MOST OFTEN asked to make...constantly...It is super easy and they are soooo good. I give them as gifts, include them in Holiday dessert platters and have even made batch for someone instead of a birthday cake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Social CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More