AMBER'S SAVORY MEATLOAF
- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 C. Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp. Worchersire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. BBQ Sauce (My husband prefers Masterpiece)
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Tomato Sauce
- Mix all ingredients except for tomato sauce.
- Put into a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and spread tomato sauce evenly over meatloaf.
- Cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- I usually serve this with seasoned baked potatoes or whipped mashed potatoes!
NotesThis meatloaf is really easy and savory. I came up with it when I first got married and couldn't really find a meatloaf recipe that had all the aspects I wanted. My husband loves this recipe because of the little extra that makes it savory-his favorite BBQ sauce.