- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis meatloaf is really easy and savory. I came up with it when I first got married and couldn't really find a meatloaf recipe that had all the aspects I wanted. My husband loves this recipe because of the little extra that makes it savory-his favorite BBQ sauce.
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 C. Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp. Worchersire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. BBQ Sauce (My husband prefers Masterpiece)
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Tomato Sauce
- Mix all ingredients except for tomato sauce.
- Put into a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and spread tomato sauce evenly over meatloaf.
- Cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- I usually serve this with seasoned baked potatoes or whipped mashed potatoes!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More