- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 C. Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp. Worchersire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. BBQ Sauce (My husband prefers Masterpiece)
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Tomato Sauce
- Mix all ingredients except for tomato sauce.
- Put into a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and spread tomato sauce evenly over meatloaf.
- Cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- I usually serve this with seasoned baked potatoes or whipped mashed potatoes!
NotesThis meatloaf is really easy and savory. I came up with it when I first got married and couldn't really find a meatloaf recipe that had all the aspects I wanted. My husband loves this recipe because of the little extra that makes it savory-his favorite BBQ sauce.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More