- Cooking Time: 1h
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5 min
BackstoryI don't think I invented anything, but this recipe just came to me while shopping at the organic food store the other day. It's really easy to throw together, at least after you roasted the squash.
- ½ ambercup squash (if using a large one)
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk - preferably organic and unsweetened
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth (I used instant)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- Start with roasting the squash: after removing all strings and seeds, add ½ cup of water in a baking pan with lid and bake at 180°C/356°F until it becomes soft, about 1h. When done, scoop out the squash.
- Throw half the squash, coconut milk, chicken broth and cinnamon (if using) in a blender and blitz until smooth
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More