- Cooking Time: 1h
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- ½ ambercup squash (if using a large one)
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk - preferably organic and unsweetened
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth (I used instant)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- Start with roasting the squash: after removing all strings and seeds, add ½ cup of water in a baking pan with lid and bake at 180°C/356°F until it becomes soft, about 1h. When done, scoop out the squash.
- Throw half the squash, coconut milk, chicken broth and cinnamon (if using) in a blender and blitz until smooth
NotesI don't think I invented anything, but this recipe just came to me while shopping at the organic food store the other day. It's really easy to throw together, at least after you roasted the squash.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More