- Cooking Time: 1h
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- ½ ambercup squash (if using a large one)
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk - preferably organic and unsweetened
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth (I used instant)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- Start with roasting the squash: after removing all strings and seeds, add ½ cup of water in a baking pan with lid and bake at 180°C/356°F until it becomes soft, about 1h. When done, scoop out the squash.
- Throw half the squash, coconut milk, chicken broth and cinnamon (if using) in a blender and blitz until smooth
NotesI don't think I invented anything, but this recipe just came to me while shopping at the organic food store the other day. It's really easy to throw together, at least after you roasted the squash.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Social CookbookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More