- Cooking Time: 1h
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- ½ ambercup squash (if using a large one)
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk - preferably organic and unsweetened
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth (I used instant)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- Start with roasting the squash: after removing all strings and seeds, add ½ cup of water in a baking pan with lid and bake at 180°C/356°F until it becomes soft, about 1h. When done, scoop out the squash.
- Throw half the squash, coconut milk, chicken broth and cinnamon (if using) in a blender and blitz until smooth
NotesI don't think I invented anything, but this recipe just came to me while shopping at the organic food store the other day. It's really easy to throw together, at least after you roasted the squash.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More