- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 22 oz can fruit cocktail
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- ½ jar maraschino cherries
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- 1 can pineapple rings (optional)
- Drain fruit cocktail, pineapple tidbits, mandarin oranges, and ½ of a jar of maraschino cherries.
- Mix the fruits together.
- Add ½ cup sour cream and about a ½ cup of mini marshmallows and stir to combine.
- If desired, top with pineapple rings and more maraschino cherries.
- Makes 12 servings
NotesThis is the fruit salad that my mother makes every Thanksgiving. I have no idea where she got the recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More