- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryThis dish is delicious and can be made in 5 minutes. I added 1 Tbls. of honey to the sour cream and brown sugar and mixed it all together and then added the fruit and pecans. I also added 1 cup of strawberries instead of 1/2 cup. Recipe from Kitchen Bouquet and photo by me!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapples (if using canned, drain liquid)
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/8 cup-1/4 cup brown sugar (to taste)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a mixing bowl, combine blueberries, pineapples, strawberries, coconut, sour cream, brown sugar and pecans. Stir will until brown sugar is incorporated into sour cream. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving. Sprinkle with a few more pecans as garnish in serving bowls.