- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 6 extra large Naval Oranges
- 1 pkg.(3oz) orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup Cool-Whip, thawed
- 1 can (8oz) crushed pineapple,drained
- 1/2 cup mini-marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Separate oranges into two halves. Remove meat of the orange from each half, being careful NOT to pierce the skin. Dice the meat and set aside. Save the orange cups.
- Dissolve the gelatin in hot water. Add the orange juice.
- Refrigerate until the consistency of egg whites.
- Fold in the cool-whip.
- Add pineapple, marshmallows and diced orange.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Scoop partially set mixture into orange cups.
- Return to refrigerator and chill until firm.
- Garnish with dollop of Cool-whip and coconut.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More