- Cooking Time: 5-15 minutes
- Servings: 30-45
- Preparation Time: 90 includes chill time
- 15 oz 60-72% chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 10 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 2 oz toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup toasted finely shredded coconut
Gently melt together the chopped chocolate and coconut milk.
Cool to wrist temperature before stirring in the essential oil and chopped pecans.
Chill till firm.
Scoop and form bite-sized balls, using your hands so the chocolate melts enough to stick to the coconut.
Roll in toasted coconut shreds.
Serve immediately for sheer delight while the truffle is at it's fragrant, melty, crunchy best!