- Cooking Time: 5-15 minutes
- Servings: 30-45
- Preparation Time: 90 includes chill time
- 15 oz 60-72% chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 10 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 2 oz toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup toasted finely shredded coconut
- Gently melt together the chopped chocolate and coconut milk.
- Cool to wrist temperature before stirring in the essential oil and chopped pecans.
- Chill till firm.
- Scoop and form bite-sized balls, using your hands so the chocolate melts enough to stick to the coconut.
- Roll in toasted coconut shreds.
- Serve immediately for sheer delight while the truffle is at it's fragrant, melty, crunchy best!
NotesWinter brings oranges, a welcome Christmas treat. Toasty pecans, golden shredded coconut, and the essence of oranges mingle joyfully with fine chocolate--the classic Ambrosial Salad transformed into a bite-sized morsel of sheer delight.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More