- Cooking Time: 5-15 minutes
- Servings: 30-45
- Preparation Time: 90 includes chill time
BackstoryWinter brings oranges, a welcome Christmas treat. Toasty pecans, golden shredded coconut, and the essence of oranges mingle joyfully with fine chocolate--the classic Ambrosial Salad transformed into a bite-sized morsel of sheer delight.
- 15 oz 60-72% chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 10 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 2 oz toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup toasted finely shredded coconut
- Gently melt together the chopped chocolate and coconut milk.
- Cool to wrist temperature before stirring in the essential oil and chopped pecans.
- Chill till firm.
- Scoop and form bite-sized balls, using your hands so the chocolate melts enough to stick to the coconut.
- Roll in toasted coconut shreds.
- Serve immediately for sheer delight while the truffle is at it's fragrant, melty, crunchy best!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More