- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 cup pineapple chunks in juice
- 3 large bananas -- sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup coconut -- flaked
- 1 cup marshmallows -- mini
- 1 cup maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- Any combination of fresh fruit can be used. Peel the oranges & slice them or cut into sections. Remove any seeds, if necessary.
- Combine the oranges & coconut & mix gently. Sprinkle w/confectioners' sugar & refrigerate until ready to serve. Mix sour cream & mayo and put a spoonful on each serving. Garnish with cherries.
NotesThis was one of my favorite things when I was a kid. It's easy to make and is a favorite with children too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More