- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 1 8 oz. tub sour cream
- 1 small jar marachino cherries, drained
- 1 tub whipped topping
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Mix everything together, cover and chill for about 2 hours.
- ** You can add 1/2 cup of pecans or 1/2 cup of rum, if you like. I never have, but it's an option. **
NotesI will always make this when we have people over, hoping that I get leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More