- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15mins
- 2 (6-oz) packages apricot flavored gelatin
- 2 c boiling water
- 1 c Rose wine or dry white wine chilled
- 3/4 c cold water
- 1 pk (10-oz) frozen sliced strawberries; thawed and undrained
- 1 can (8-oz) crushed pineapple undrained
- 2 Bananas; peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 c Sour cream
- 2 tb Brown sugar
- 1 tb To 2 tbsp coconut; toasted
- Combine gelatin and boiling water in a large bowl; stir 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Add wine and cold water; chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white. Stir in strawberries, pineapple, and bananas; pour into a lightly greased 6-cup mold. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Combine sour cream and brown sugar; spoon into a serving dish. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Unmold salad onto lettuce leaves; serve with sour cream mixture.