- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 C bugles brand corn snack
- 2 C. small pretzels
- 1 C. Candy corn
- 1 C. dried fruit bits or raisins
- 1 C. peanuts or sunflower seeds
- 1 C. M and M's candy
- 16 Hershey's chocolate kisses
- I a large bowl mix all ingredients except kisses. Place 1/2 to 1/2 cup Blessings Mix in a treat bag. Add one kiss to each bag.
- Shaped like a cornucopia, a symbol of our Nation's abundance.
- Arms folded in prayer, a freedom sought by the Father,s of our country
- Candy Corn:
- Sacrifice's of the Pilgrim's first winter. Food was so scarce, the Pilgrim's survived on a few corn kernels a day.
- Nuts or Seeds:
- Promise of a future harvest
- Dried fruits:
- Harvest gifts of our bountiful land.
- Memories of those who came before us
- Hershey's kiss:
- The love of family and friends.
NotesI received this recipe from a lady at my church.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More