- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons yeast, active dry active dry
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons wheat bran
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 each garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves fresh chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- Add all ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine manual and process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer's
- Let the loaf cool before slicing.
- Serve plain or toasted.
- Makes 1-1/2 pound loaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More