- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons yeast, active dry active dry
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons wheat bran
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 each garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves fresh chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- Add all ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine manual and process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer's
- Let the loaf cool before slicing.
- Serve plain or toasted.
- Makes 1-1/2 pound loaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More