- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons yeast, active dry active dry
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons wheat bran
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 each garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves fresh chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- Add all ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine manual and process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer's
- Let the loaf cool before slicing.
- Serve plain or toasted.
- Makes 1-1/2 pound loaf.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More