- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.5 pounds potatoes (regs or reds), peeled
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Drain, cool and cut into cubes.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped potatoes and eggs. Mix together mayonnaise, chopped onion, green onion, and celery. Season with salt and pepper, then mix well. Cover, and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More