- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 3 tsp. salt
- 1 cut up broiler or young chicken
- 1/4 lb. butter
- Mix the dry ingredients well in a plastic bag, then coat the cut up chicken parts with the mixture.
- In a cake pan, melt the butter.
- Place the chicken parts in the pan, but do not crowd them.
- Bake the chicken at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Italy or BustSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More