- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 3 tsp. salt
- 1 cut up broiler or young chicken
- 1/4 lb. butter
- Mix the dry ingredients well in a plastic bag, then coat the cut up chicken parts with the mixture.
- In a cake pan, melt the butter.
- Place the chicken parts in the pan, but do not crowd them.
- Bake the chicken at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More