- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 3 tsp. salt
- 1 cut up broiler or young chicken
- 1/4 lb. butter
- Mix the dry ingredients well in a plastic bag, then coat the cut up chicken parts with the mixture.
- In a cake pan, melt the butter.
- Place the chicken parts in the pan, but do not crowd them.
- Bake the chicken at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More